Half way there

So much has been going on with me. The roller coaster ride continues. I think I have an apartment. I say think because the leasing agent hasn't sent me the lease yet. My friend is going to help me financially with the initial set up. That is indeed a blessing. It is so expensive to live here now. I had no idea. After doing some figuring I determined that despite getting paid a boatload more money, because my rent is now double what I was paying I am actually not better off than I was was. My living expenses are so much more now. However, my lifestyle is much better here. I got a shorter term lease. A) because it was cheaper per month and B) because I am going to keep looking for something more affordable as soon as I get reacquainted with the area and can focus on that. In the meantime I am going to try to live as comfortably as possible within my means. I again, won't focus on the how, but will put the trust in God to take care of me.

Many unknowns still out there, but they are becoming fewer and fewer. I am taking my challenges in stride, but I won't lie, I do have momentary freak out sessions. I acknowledge the fear and move forward. I can't go back, so I move forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break