Do what you can
I didn't get it all done, but I did quite a bit. I am tired despite taking a nap earlier. I will be getting up, cleaning up a bit, packing the car - probably packing the car first, then hitting the road (hopefully) before traffic builds. Lately what should be 3-4 hour drive has been taking about twice as long due to construction and accidents. Really hoping a make good time so I can settle in and relax before having to head out Monday morning. Monday I report to work and then have an orientation that evening for school. Tuesday-Thursday trainings and Friday not sure, but I will need to set up for next Monday. Ideally I would spend the weekend preparing, but I need to drive back up to finish clearing out the apartment and cleaning. So, this week I need to be uber focused and do all of my planning and setting up in the afternoon and evening hours so that Friday I can get back on the road (hopefully before traffic) and finish all of my unfinished business.That includes taking more items to Goodwill, turning in my keys for the apartment and P.O. Box. and bringing another load of crap to sort through once I get in the new place. Not a lot of space so I will definitely be doing a lot of tossing, donating, and shredding once I am there as well. Plus the fact that I will be moving again in a few months means I will need to aware of what is coming in the apartment.
Well, eyelids are getting heavy and I want to be up by daylight.
Well, eyelids are getting heavy and I want to be up by daylight.
Comments
Post a Comment