Vacillating

I keep vacillating between staying and going. I really don't want to stay, but my goal to to not settle. To have everything go according to plan A and not undervalue myself. Well, since things don't seem to be going according to plan A I guess I will need to make alternative plans.

Today I sat and thought about it. Staying will be plan Z. Last resort. I have to go. Even if it means I accept a job at a low end, bottom tier location it will have to be better than the @#%&hole I work at now.   I went through my old posts to pinpoint when exactly I fell out of love with my job. I realized that I have been unhappy for at least 6 years. Every post for the past 6 years has a pattern. I hate my job. I hate my apartment. I hate my neighborhood. I need more money. There are a few positive and uplifting post scattered in between but for the past 6 years I have been miserable. That changes this year.

New plan:

  • move next month
  • accept job not on my high ranking list for at least a year
  • downsize and rent a smaller apartment but in a really nice building in a really nice neighborhood with a really nice view for at least a year.
  • Focus on weight loss 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break