Standing still
Things have come to a stand still which is a little frustrating. It seemed that everything was falling into place and I was busily making all of the pieces fit together. Then, suddenly nothing seems to be happening.
In other news, we are having a heatwave and it is beyond hot. I have relegated myself to my bedroom where the air condition is running while the rest of the apartment feels like an oven. It was so hot that I actually had to check the oven, which doesn't work by the way, to see if was on.
I have recommitted to my health and as soon as I can I will need to recalibrate my body with a fast and cleanse. Looking forward to the changes in my future and clarity. I am committed to honoring myself physically and spiritually. I have allowed myself to be abused for too long. I don't know why or when I become a doormat, but it is over now. I will have to take some risks and it might be scary, but I need to grow and rediscover my power.
Dream big. Live life to the fullest. Embrace your own power.
In other news, we are having a heatwave and it is beyond hot. I have relegated myself to my bedroom where the air condition is running while the rest of the apartment feels like an oven. It was so hot that I actually had to check the oven, which doesn't work by the way, to see if was on.
I have recommitted to my health and as soon as I can I will need to recalibrate my body with a fast and cleanse. Looking forward to the changes in my future and clarity. I am committed to honoring myself physically and spiritually. I have allowed myself to be abused for too long. I don't know why or when I become a doormat, but it is over now. I will have to take some risks and it might be scary, but I need to grow and rediscover my power.
Dream big. Live life to the fullest. Embrace your own power.
Comments
Post a Comment