Score!
Well, I think I might have a new job. Only problem is he wants to check my references. So, I started to freak out...just a little. Then I sat myself down and told myself that I need to leave this current job regardless of what happens and I would manage to get by just like I did last time if for some reason this potential job falls through.
He is really anxious to fill this position so that means I will have to call my boss in the morning and tell her that I am looking for another job out of state and I need her as a reference. I have already drafted the letter of resignation. Once I made that decision, surprisingly all of the nervousness disappear. It was as if my soul said yes. I've been dragging this out for so long.
I am going to be OK. Although I almost had a fainting spell this evening after dinner. I think I might have been dehydrated. I never experienced anything like it before. Everything started to shut down on my and I didn't know if I was dying, having a stroke, or what. I literally willed myself into staying conscious. I took deep breaths and drank lots of water until it passed. I did not want to be carted off in an ambulance. I think it might have to do with the heat and my BP pills. My aunt told me to drink lots of water, but I definitely wasn't drinking enough.
This week is dedicated to getting all of the loose ends tied up so I can focus on packing and cleaning this apartment. I am looking for a new place but dang the rents are high! Also, for all the amenities I want it is going to cost me. Once I get my offer letter I will know how much I can afford to spend on rent. I will need to move in the next month though so I need to stop playing because I will not be crashing at my friends if I can help it. Well, since I took the below standard job I have to balance it out by getting the apartment that I want. That was something that I missed living here even withe cheap rent.
It will all work out. Yes, it will!
He is really anxious to fill this position so that means I will have to call my boss in the morning and tell her that I am looking for another job out of state and I need her as a reference. I have already drafted the letter of resignation. Once I made that decision, surprisingly all of the nervousness disappear. It was as if my soul said yes. I've been dragging this out for so long.
I am going to be OK. Although I almost had a fainting spell this evening after dinner. I think I might have been dehydrated. I never experienced anything like it before. Everything started to shut down on my and I didn't know if I was dying, having a stroke, or what. I literally willed myself into staying conscious. I took deep breaths and drank lots of water until it passed. I did not want to be carted off in an ambulance. I think it might have to do with the heat and my BP pills. My aunt told me to drink lots of water, but I definitely wasn't drinking enough.
This week is dedicated to getting all of the loose ends tied up so I can focus on packing and cleaning this apartment. I am looking for a new place but dang the rents are high! Also, for all the amenities I want it is going to cost me. Once I get my offer letter I will know how much I can afford to spend on rent. I will need to move in the next month though so I need to stop playing because I will not be crashing at my friends if I can help it. Well, since I took the below standard job I have to balance it out by getting the apartment that I want. That was something that I missed living here even withe cheap rent.
It will all work out. Yes, it will!
Comments
Post a Comment