Uprooting again
So, I am pretty much on my way. I got the job I applied for, though I still need to land a position. But, I am in. Going for fingerprinting this week. I was accepted into all 3 of the universities I applied to as well.
My job dropped some really heavy bombs on us that made it super easy to decide to the get the hell of up of there. Quick. Fast. And in a hurry! I would be insane to stay there with the information that I now have.
It is amazing how life works itself out. All of the worry, stress, and deliberating. No matter how many times we hear it we just won't let God be in control. God kept saying, "I've got this." Trust and believe. I am free. It hasn't really sunk in yet, because I still haven't given my notice. I am holding out for a number of reasons. I won't be saying anything until I get all my ducks in a row and/or my back is up against the wall. This experience of the past few years has been pure hell.
I may be jumping out the frying pan and into the fire, but hell they are both hot so I don't care! It is that bad.
So, that is why I have been quiet over here. Tying up loose ends on the job and trying to get myself ready for my big move.
Excited!
My job dropped some really heavy bombs on us that made it super easy to decide to the get the hell of up of there. Quick. Fast. And in a hurry! I would be insane to stay there with the information that I now have.
It is amazing how life works itself out. All of the worry, stress, and deliberating. No matter how many times we hear it we just won't let God be in control. God kept saying, "I've got this." Trust and believe. I am free. It hasn't really sunk in yet, because I still haven't given my notice. I am holding out for a number of reasons. I won't be saying anything until I get all my ducks in a row and/or my back is up against the wall. This experience of the past few years has been pure hell.
I may be jumping out the frying pan and into the fire, but hell they are both hot so I don't care! It is that bad.
So, that is why I have been quiet over here. Tying up loose ends on the job and trying to get myself ready for my big move.
Excited!
Comments
Post a Comment