Still waiting
I am still waiting for word about the job I am trying to get. While I wait I am moving forward with my plans to move. Bought some garbage bags to start tossing stuff in my apartment. Hope to do it this weekend. Last weekend was entirely too hot. Also completing paperwork for job so it is ready to go once I get word.
Got a call from a professor/chairperson at the school I have been waiting to hear from. He explained that the program I applied for was a different track from what I want to pursue right now, but if I wanted to do the component I missed when I applied I had about two days to do so. Since I really think I want to do the program out of state, I decided to pass.
Of course, work was WORK as usual. Then I helped with an event for the organization I finally dumped. It was SO disorganized which is crazy since it was planned to the letter. I hate when people procrastinate.
My boss wants to talk on Friday. Some stuff went down last week that left me feeling defeated and frustrated. I hope I can finally let her know my plans by then.
Got a call from a professor/chairperson at the school I have been waiting to hear from. He explained that the program I applied for was a different track from what I want to pursue right now, but if I wanted to do the component I missed when I applied I had about two days to do so. Since I really think I want to do the program out of state, I decided to pass.
Of course, work was WORK as usual. Then I helped with an event for the organization I finally dumped. It was SO disorganized which is crazy since it was planned to the letter. I hate when people procrastinate.
My boss wants to talk on Friday. Some stuff went down last week that left me feeling defeated and frustrated. I hope I can finally let her know my plans by then.
Comments
Post a Comment