Greatly exaggerated
Our memories are tricky. As I have been going through my old transcripts I see how poorly I did in undergrad and even in my first grad program. I had convinced myself that it was only outside of my major, but I sucked even in my major classes. I see why that career path didn't pan out for me. I did much better in the field that I am now, but this isn't what I want to do with my life. I have to work for the next 20-30 years. I need to find something that feeds my soul.
Now I am beginning to doubt myself. Wondering how I ever had any opportunities at all. But for the grace of God?
What next?
Now I am beginning to doubt myself. Wondering how I ever had any opportunities at all. But for the grace of God?
What next?
Comments
Post a Comment