Breaking out of the box
I just realized this morning that I have been placed inside of a box. The box I have squeezed into is too small. I knew that the box was small from the beginning, but as time has passed I have outgrown the box. It was a good fit when I started out, but now it is uncomfortably tight. It is suffocating me! If I stay inside this box it will beginning to fall apart. There are already rips and tears forming. There have been many times in my life where people have tried to place me boxes where I didn't fit. Often, I have had advocates who have fought to get me out of those boxes. Now, I feel all alone. I feel like I have no one advocating for me. It is scary to step outside of the box. But, this box is cutting off my circulation. It is stealing my breath. I have to break out of this box.
Comments
Post a Comment