Sweet & Smoky
I think people must think I am on that sticky icky. I had a hard time getting my mind right this morning so I burned some sage. Why on earth did I do that. Sage is so strong and it lingers. It was all in my clothes. I tried to cover the scent with perfume, but it was too strong. I will say that that sage did the trick. It is so calming and relaxing. I had a great day and I will attribute it to meditating and burning sage. Will I do it again before leaving the house for work? Heck no! Fortunately my boss also burns sage so if I had been called in to ask me why I smell sweet and smoky she would understand. Everyone else just kept looking at me with a knowing glance. Let the rumors swirl!
Comments
Post a Comment