Steppping back into the light
While I suspected it all along I am pretty sure that I have been in a mild-depressive funk for the last 3 years or so. The name for it? Dysthymia. I learned that depressive episodes can last from two weeks to 3 years. Since it has been about 3 years since I feel like I have shut down emotionally I think I might finally be coming out of it.
I am so ready to make positive changes to my life. I want to move out of this city, travel, change jobs, get healthy, lose weight, cut my hair, date, and start over. I have already started to make healthier lifestyle changes and I am motivated to start a work out routine. I am actively looking for a job and made up my mind that I will quit this one at the end of the contract.
I still need to be able to take care of my financial commitments, so I might need to change careers as well. I should be making at least $10-15K more a year than I do now. That would allow me to travel and save.
Fear. Fear is false expectations appearing real. Am I willing to step out my comfort zone. To walk away and not regret my choice?
I am so ready to make positive changes to my life. I want to move out of this city, travel, change jobs, get healthy, lose weight, cut my hair, date, and start over. I have already started to make healthier lifestyle changes and I am motivated to start a work out routine. I am actively looking for a job and made up my mind that I will quit this one at the end of the contract.
I still need to be able to take care of my financial commitments, so I might need to change careers as well. I should be making at least $10-15K more a year than I do now. That would allow me to travel and save.
Fear. Fear is false expectations appearing real. Am I willing to step out my comfort zone. To walk away and not regret my choice?
Comments
Post a Comment