Lazily Productive

Despite not doing anything yesterday I wound up have a relatively productive Sunday. Everything isn't done of course, but I feel like I am moving closer to reaching my goals. I did a little laundry and to my utter disgust found a giant bedbug in the clean sheets that I pulled out of the dryer. I don't have bedbugs so it must have been trapped in the dryer vents. Ugh! I really need to get my own washer and dryer. I went through some mail that is piling up and got rid of some clutter that had piled up. I have gotten back into the habit of straightening up as I go so I am finally seeing some progress around my apartment. If we could get a delicious spring day I would fling open all of the windows and deep clean my apartment.

So, although I have been keeping track of my deadlines on my calendar I seemed to have overlooked one. I have reports due this coming Wednesday and I am not even halfway finished. I started working on it while in D.C., but haven't looked at it since. I am so tired of this stuff. I want to have my weekends to myself again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break