Distant Lover

There is a cafe I go to when I need a reprieve from work. I have started to bond with the guys who work there. One of the guys, a Mexican immigrant, is dating a Aussie. I met them the night that the world was supposed to end. I recently asked him how she was doing and he mentioned the fact that despite the fact that they miss each other a lot they at least have Skype to help. He said he couldn't imagine how people used to do it.

Well, as someone who used to do it "the old-fashioned" way, there were a lot of phone calls and even *gasp* writing letters. Back then we didn't even email or text! Crazy, right?

I am not really that old, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break