Long weekend in October

I had so many big plans for doing fun things on this three day weekend. I failed when I took an afternoon nap today and felt all of my energy drain out of my body. I was more tired than I thought. This change of seasons is doing a number on us. Eighty degrees one day and a huge drop the next. Rain, fog, humidity...it's crazy!  I can't figure out if I should wear boots or sandals.

While Saturday was a wash here are some things I hope I can accomplish this weekend:
  • laundry
  • eyebrows
  • pedicure
  • massage
  • hot cocoa from City Bakery
  • neighborhood events
  • typing minutes
  • transcribing interview
  • paying bills
  • taking car for maintenance
  • grocery shopping
  • returning boots to Marshall's
  • shopping for blue jeans
  • write a recommendation
  • write a report
  • clean
  • read for work
Now that it is in black and white and not floating around in my head it seems more attainable. Hoping I feel more energetic tomorrow so I can get up early, though everything opens late on Sunday and once I start working on the computer my day gets eaten up.

I think I can knock quite a few items off the list this weekend and slowly get rid of the rest. I don't understand people who say they are bored. I always have something that needs to get done. The possibility of doing it is a whole other matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break