So blessed to see another year
My birthday doesn't officially begin until 8ish tomorrow morning, but I am feeling so blessed to see another year of life. This year has been a challenge, but I have persevered. I am fighting to survive and I am winning! The confirmation of a clean bill of health was the added inspiration I needed to continue making positive changes. I still have to get my mammogram and GYN examination, but for now I am riding this wave of feeling blessed and healthy. Forty-three is going to be amazing. I just know it!
Update:
And just as quickly my mood shifted and I suddenly felt so alone and sad. I have been needing a good cleansing cry but haven't been able to do it. I am tired of holding my feelings in. I want to feel again. Numb is so overrated.
Update:
And just as quickly my mood shifted and I suddenly felt so alone and sad. I have been needing a good cleansing cry but haven't been able to do it. I am tired of holding my feelings in. I want to feel again. Numb is so overrated.

Have a beautiful, wonderful, happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteThanks, TJ.
ReplyDelete