Off on the wrong foot
So, just to start my Monday morning off on the right foot, I twisted my left foot on the way into work. There was a pothole in the street and as I turned to speak to someone behind me my foot went in and twisted.
The last time this happened I was left with a broken foot. I didn't hear anything snap this time and I can walk on it so unless I am in shock I think it is just bruised and twisted. I immediately iced it and took a Tylenol. It is now wrapped in an ACE bandage and I am going to the doctor this afternoon to get it checked out.
Thinking positive thoughts.
The last time this happened I was left with a broken foot. I didn't hear anything snap this time and I can walk on it so unless I am in shock I think it is just bruised and twisted. I immediately iced it and took a Tylenol. It is now wrapped in an ACE bandage and I am going to the doctor this afternoon to get it checked out.
Thinking positive thoughts.
I'm sorry about your foot. I hope it gets well soon. I know what it's like to twist an ankle. I had a high heel incident a year or so ago and it was awful.
ReplyDelete