My vision

Someone was tweeting about how visionary she is. How she can see her future and it gives her comfort to know that she is moving in the right direction. I can't remember the last time I was able to visualize my future. I used to feel it all of the time. I would make vision boards and I would journal my dreams and hopes. Many times they would come true. So I am going to put my hopes and dreams out in the universe and hope that this time next year I will be able to cross them all off.

Titles I hope to hold by May 2013:
  • Independently wealthy
  • World Traveler
  • Writer
  • Homeowner
  • Wife
  • Fit and Healthy
  • Debt free
  • Friend
  • Joyful
  • Free
Embracing these titles in whatever form they take. Ashe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break