Hopping right along

Went to an official opening of a place tonight. The place has been open for months and has even had a name change since it has opened its doors. Tonight was basically the PR opening. There was another grand opening the other night that was open to the "public." The private event was nice because it wasn't too crowded and everything was on the house. I haven't been drinking, but I did have a couple of glasses of champagne. I tasted their vegetarian and seafood options. They were pretty good, but not great. I stayed for a good two hours then walked (hobbled) across the neighborhood to catch the bus home. It was a lovely evening. Once I find the cord to this camera I used I will try to upload a few pics I took of the neighborhood. I am so snooty now that I have the fancier camera, but hey it got the job done better than my camera phone.

The best part of the evening was the live jazz band. I need to go out and experience that more often. Here's to rediscovering what brings me joy - yet again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break