Please Understand me
One of the SOC Sunday posters did a post on her Myer-Brigg personality type. It reminded me that I am an INFJ (Myers-Brigg) and Idealist/Counselor (Keirsey) which is only 1% of the population. When you are a minority it is easy to be misunderstood by others. My life is so rare...my personality type, my blood type, my experiences in life. When I read about INFJs, everything is right on the mark. I am an INFJ and I really can't do much about it.
The really interesting thing about INFJs is that so many humanitarians are of this personality type: Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Oprah, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Nelson Mandela just to name a few. Wow! I guess that explains a lot about my view of the world.
The really interesting thing about INFJs is that so many humanitarians are of this personality type: Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Oprah, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Nelson Mandela just to name a few. Wow! I guess that explains a lot about my view of the world.
Comments
Post a Comment