Trouble Sleeping
I haven't been sleeping well primarily because I can't breathe. Today I had a follow up doctor's appointment to check on the TB shot I had. I had the worst sinus headache! I asked what I should about it and the doctor suggested a Nettie Pot and Claritin. I went to the drug store after I left and looked at the Nettie Pot. Decided to price it at another drugstore a block away. Then went to the bank and looked for a place where I could have some hot soup for lunch since I hadn't eaten all day. I decided on a Mexican place for tortilla soup. I couldn't taste it so I'm not sure if I should judge it, but it did manage to get the job done. My sinuses started to drain and the headache pretty disappeared. So much pressure! The coughing is subsiding, but I also bought some nasty cough medicine to help. Decided to take the rest of the week off since I have been working sick for the past 3 weeks. I'm sure it will be frowned upon, but hell, I have to take care of my health. Trying to please them I would have wound up in the hospital! Been taking my blood pressure and it has been on the higher side. That sucks! I figure by Monday I should be rid of this. It is exhausting to be sick. Next month I will need to follow up with blood work and blood pressure. I'm gonna need for everything to be normal because being sick is a lot of work.
Being sick IS a lot of work. I'm glad you're on the mend.
ReplyDeleteThanks. Hope all is well in your household.
ReplyDelete