Where did Sunday go?
What a short Sunday! Even though I woke up early I still did not get much done. I spent the morning uploading pictures, paying bills, and finally getting out of the house. It was a lovely spring-like day (I never get tired of saying this. This "winter" has been absolutely Ah-may-zing!) The goal was to get a mani-pedi and then take care of one or two errands. Didn't work out that way. Seems everyone else must have had the same idea because the nail salon was busy. Not packed, but a steady flow of customers. I was in there for hours. On the plus side, my feet are baby soft and my nails are cleaned up. I also got a 10 minute massage.
I also checked out a new little flea market that recently opened up. Picked up some cute jewelry.
Stopped for dinner to go and headed home. Ready to start this week before vacation!
I also checked out a new little flea market that recently opened up. Picked up some cute jewelry.
Stopped for dinner to go and headed home. Ready to start this week before vacation!
Comments
Post a Comment