W.A.D.
What a day! I started off by getting up early to wash clothes before attending 3 events. I also got my first passport since I was a kid! I am so excited since this has been a goal of mine for at least two years now. I can scratch it off of my to do list list! Where shall I go first?
Tonight, I have one more event to attend and then I am done. Tomorrow I shall do absolutely nothing! If I have enough energy I will go grocery shopping, clean, and cook for the week ahead.
Next week will be another crazy, busy week. The follow week I will be on vacation! Heck-frickin-yeah!
When I will find the time to write? I will have to sneak it in there somehow.
Tonight, I have one more event to attend and then I am done. Tomorrow I shall do absolutely nothing! If I have enough energy I will go grocery shopping, clean, and cook for the week ahead.
Next week will be another crazy, busy week. The follow week I will be on vacation! Heck-frickin-yeah!
When I will find the time to write? I will have to sneak it in there somehow.
So you got your passport with no travel plans? That's gangsta! lol I hope you go someplace fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI do too! Saving up to go has been the issue, but when I see a great deal that I could afford the passport issue was a hindrance. So, since yesterday was Passport Day I took advantage of it and got it done! So excited to go somewhere - anywhere but here!
ReplyDelete