On hold

So, I adjusted all of my plans to be on this conference call this evening and I am sitting here and there is no one else on the call. I was supposed to be a half hour call and it is now about 25 minutes in and no one is there. This is the kind of stuff that pisses me off because I left an event early to take the call and I am tired as hell since I only had a few hours sleep. Soon as 7:30 rolls around I am hanging up, turning off the phone and crawling in the bed. I doubt I will wake up in the middle of the night because I am so tired. If I do, I need to write any how.

Counting the days down to my vacation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break