Coltrane and Coffee

Good Morning! What a refreshing sleep I had last night. I went to sleep around 8 PM and awoke at 5 AM. I don't consider myself a morning person, but I love how much I can get done when I wake up early. Not that I did anything special, but just having a few moments to myself before starting my very busy day is enough.

I have on some Coltrane and was able to actually sit down and drink my coffee rather than stealing sips as I walk toward the door. I was able to commune with God as I listened to gospel on the radio and I read a morning devotional. I am refreshed, revitalized and ready to start my day. If I could do this every day I would definitely be up for going to gym every morning. As a matter of fact, I think I am going to pay my get caught up on my gym membership and start using it. They recently opened a second facility near the other and I understand that as long as you use it before the peak hours of 6-8 it isn't so bad. While I doubt I would go back out after 8PM, I could definitely do it right after work before it got too busy. I would have to force myself, but I figure that once it becomes a habit it will stick. I've learned that once the momentum is broken it is too hard to get it back.

I just know that if I plan to visit a tropical island paradise, I need to get this body in shape.

Staying on top of my vitamins and other healthy habits, so the next hurdle is that gym. Let's get it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break