Why am I not surprised
I am not surprised, dismayed, or otherwise about Rhianna and Chris Brown's reconciliation. I remember being in an abusive situation at that age and courting danger was part of the appeal. The violence is just part of the passion. Sadly, they live in a world where everyone surrounding them is a "yes man." Such a cute couple, but so toxic. They need therapy and intervention.
Eventually one or both will realize that they are worth more and walk away. In the meantime, pray for them. Pray they don't wind up as the next Bobby and Whitney.
Eventually one or both will realize that they are worth more and walk away. In the meantime, pray for them. Pray they don't wind up as the next Bobby and Whitney.
Are they old enough to have a reconciliation? When I think of that term I think of people who got married and maybe drifted apart. They were "kickin it". I hope they get (or have received) the help they need.
ReplyDelete