Random #22312

  • The peace I felt yesterday was short lived. Today it was back to the madness. 
  • Despite it all, I wound up attending an event after work.
  • The event was boring, but there were some interesting people there. 
  • I realized that despite not liking to go out much anymore I need to mingle amongst the people every now and then so that this doesn't happen to me....anymore than it has. 
  • I have been trying to rediscover my love for the city. So far, nothing. 
  • I have rediscovered my love for black music with this!
  • I really, really like 3 day weeks! Tomorrow is Friday!
  • If the weather is nice I plan to go out shooting this weekend. 
  • I'm getting better about planning ahead. 
  • I want to do something really fun and carefree this summer!
  • I need to get back on track with eating healthy. I have been very inconsistent as of late. 
  • I am trying not to fall back into a pattern of stress eating. I have to stay on top of that. 
  • I need to get busy with making sure change happens. 
  • I bought some all natural body butter tonight. It is wonderful!
  • Despite having a screw top and an affordable price, this Malbec is much better than other options that cost twice as much. A rich, spicy flavor that I love! Portillo - Malbec 2010 :: Bodegas Salentein
  • Going to download the photos I took tonight before I get too sleepy.
  • Gas prices are creeping up again.

Comments

  1. Gas prices aren't creeping up around here. They are running up FULL SPEED. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break