Living just enough

I am so tired of living in a place where you have to fight for everything. I went to a workshop this morning and then ran my errands afterwards. I had to go grocery shopping, pick up a few things from Target, etc. I went to a Trader Joe's on the way back home and it was packed. People were just so rude and I am still dealing with a hurt hip. On top of it, I wasn't finding what I needed and some of the items were more expensive than I know they are at the other TJs. I put the two items in my cart back on the shelf and walked/hobbled out. I drove across state to go to different TJ. It was crowded in there, but at least I got what I needed without being run over. Every store I went into today was packed - because of the Super Bowl. I debated waiting to do my errands until tomorrow when the game is on, but I wanted to get it all done while I was already out since I don't know what to expect tomorrow.

I got as much as I could done then came home to do laundry. Of course there was someone loading up ALL four machines as I walked into the laundry room. I am so tired of not being able to wash my clothes when I need to wash them. Every time I go down there someone is using ALL four machines. This year my year to make my move. I've had enough.

Living just enough for the city...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break