Unseasonable
Today was unseasonably warm. While I wound up having a bout of depression creep up on my I forced myself out of the house to partake in the weather. I went to the Golden State Plaza Mall. Most boring mall ever! Every time I go to that mall I am bored out of my mind. It is a big mall, but not very engaging. Went to Nordstrom's and Macy's MAC counters to get a tube of Desire lip glasse. Both of them out. Both of them also had very unpersonable staff working there. Ugh! I remember when MAC had the most exciting and engaging staff in the entire the cosmetics department. Music would be bumping and chairs sales would be ringing. It was like a party! Now, eh! I will probably have to go down to the MAC store on 125th Street to get it or go downtown to 34th Street where the "real" professionals work! Either that of go to the Macy's at Palisade's. Now that is an engaging mall!
Any way, the only reason I went to the mall was to go to the Coach store for their Poppy perfume. Came to discover they sell it Sephora and Nordstrom's. Wound up buying it at Sephora. The mall was packed by the way! Macy's MAC area, the Apple store, and Sephora was brimming with customers.
Thought I might check out a movie while I was there, but nothing caught my attention. Wound up going to a smaller shopping center to buy more winter clothes on sale for 60-70% off....got a lightweight spring rain coat and cozy warm sweaters for the next few months of winter.
Tomorrow's agenda includes shampooing and conditioning hair (and hopefully twisting it), Doing laundry, getting eyebrows and nails done, Buying the lipstick I wanted and hopefully some new music. Cooking for the week ahead. Getting my mind ready for work! This means I will have to get myself up and out early tomorrow. We'll see how that works out.
Was so sad today. My emotions are so raw and open. I felt things I hadn't felt in a long time. Missed the hell out of Supastar. Something triggered that within me. While I was really sad, I liked being open. I liked feeling! I had completely shut down. It felt good to feel.
Any way, the only reason I went to the mall was to go to the Coach store for their Poppy perfume. Came to discover they sell it Sephora and Nordstrom's. Wound up buying it at Sephora. The mall was packed by the way! Macy's MAC area, the Apple store, and Sephora was brimming with customers.
Thought I might check out a movie while I was there, but nothing caught my attention. Wound up going to a smaller shopping center to buy more winter clothes on sale for 60-70% off....got a lightweight spring rain coat and cozy warm sweaters for the next few months of winter.
Tomorrow's agenda includes shampooing and conditioning hair (and hopefully twisting it), Doing laundry, getting eyebrows and nails done, Buying the lipstick I wanted and hopefully some new music. Cooking for the week ahead. Getting my mind ready for work! This means I will have to get myself up and out early tomorrow. We'll see how that works out.
Was so sad today. My emotions are so raw and open. I felt things I hadn't felt in a long time. Missed the hell out of Supastar. Something triggered that within me. While I was really sad, I liked being open. I liked feeling! I had completely shut down. It felt good to feel.
Comments
Post a Comment