Train
I forgot how relaxing it can be to ride the train. I am heading back to New York on the Amtrak now as the dark sky envelopes us. Just a few days away can make all the difference. I slept horribly the night before I left. We partied all of Saturday night then ended the night at Ben's being jostled around in the line that snaked around the tight diner. And while I am trying to chance my diet, that dog was so good! Believe the hype!
Sunday we did nothing and today we pretty much did nothing as well. Actually we did a drive by of the M.L.K. memorial. Will post pics after I upload them. Having free wi-fi on the train is awesome! I'll have to push through until President's Day. Might try to take a day trip somewhere else. Here's to hoping things start to improve!
Comments
Post a Comment