Sometimes
Sometimes you've just got to tell folks that "they've got to do better." Today was one of those times. Girlfriend was mad, but she knew she had to step her game up. I think she is finally realizing that this is real life.
I'm going to need you to do your job and I need you do it well. So I put a plan of action into place. Weekly meetings to check in on her progress, prioritizing projects for her (since she can't seem to handle it on her own), helping her plan ahead so our volunteers can help her get organized and stop hiding work! This girl has a lot of poor work habits. I think she thought it was enough to just show up to work on time every day [insert buzzer] WRONG! If she needs to come in early or stay late to get her work done then that is what she has to do. Hell, everyone else does it. I hope that we can eventually be on the same page, because I am about ready to beat her ass!
If she can't handle this job I am wondering how the hell she is going start and maintain her "dream" project in Ethiopia.
But seriously, I'm going to need you to do better!
I'm going to need you to do your job and I need you do it well. So I put a plan of action into place. Weekly meetings to check in on her progress, prioritizing projects for her (since she can't seem to handle it on her own), helping her plan ahead so our volunteers can help her get organized and stop hiding work! This girl has a lot of poor work habits. I think she thought it was enough to just show up to work on time every day [insert buzzer] WRONG! If she needs to come in early or stay late to get her work done then that is what she has to do. Hell, everyone else does it. I hope that we can eventually be on the same page, because I am about ready to beat her ass!
If she can't handle this job I am wondering how the hell she is going start and maintain her "dream" project in Ethiopia.
But seriously, I'm going to need you to do better!
Comments
Post a Comment