Plan B
So, the reason I am feeling stuck right now is because my career path is my plan B. I was always taught to have a plan B prepared and this is it. It has served me well to basically keep my head above water (barely.) My aunt seems to think I should be grateful to not be in the same position as these folks. While she has a point, she also needs to keep in mind that I invested EVERYTHING - money, time, relationships - into my education. I should be reaping what I sowed. Then I see other people out there who are true blue hustlers and I understand why I am where I am. My hustle factor is lacking. So 2012 is going to be the year of hustling. Hustle, hustle real hard!
I know a lot of people who are working out plan bs cs and ds. It's hard, but here's to the year of hustling! You can do it!
ReplyDeleteThanks, TJ...just need to remember what passion feels like.
ReplyDelete