I just wanna write

All I've wanted to do this week was go out with my camera and come home and write. I've had so many obligations that have prevented it. By the time I settle in from work, I am too tired to do anything. In the morning I am just trying to get my mind ready for work.

Today was very productive. I got up early, read, and managed to get to work without rushing. Got a lot done at work. Got the keys back from the petsitter, went to NJ to grocery shop, and I am finally sitting still. It is not even 9 and I am ready to go to sleep. I am trying to keep my eyes open so I don't wake up at 2 or 3 AM.

On the agenda tomorrow, boring ass meeting, then come home to wash clothes. I still need to clean the apartment since that didn't happen over the weekend. At least it is a light cleaning since I have been managing to keep things in order.

Hoping that Thursday and Friday I can just relax. And write.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break