And you wonder why

Received an email from my boss this morning. Sunday morning. Someone's head was put on the butcher block on Friday. This is why I hustle at work. This is why I put all else aside to do what needs to be done. This is why I am riding my assistant to step up her game. I know who my boss is and she doesn't play. She doesn't always know what she is doing, but she will fire your ass in a heartbeat. So glad I am on her good side.

Spending today, writing and researching.

Yesterday I bought not one, but two new air filters. My apartment gets really dusty because of the cat litter and because I keep my windows open all day, every day, 24/7. There was one that was left by the guy who was here while I was out west. I bought the replacement model for that one which is much quieter. It also comes with an optional air freshener, which is great when my neighbors are smoking or cooking smelly food. I also suffer from allergies spring through fall, so the second filter is a back up.

I really don't feel like going anywhere today. I am working on a piece I am writing and I will probably take a nap after I am finished. Or before. Need to start planning for the week ahead. Dang, February already!

Someone mentioned they were working on their vision board. I hadn't even thought about doing a vision board for 2012 and we are already into February. I will have to look at the one from last and see if it needs updating. I pretty much have the same goals. Or maybe I don't.

I kind of enjoyed my workshop yesterday, though I got restless after a while. Four hours is a long time to sit still. We had a couple of breaks, and the instructor cut it short, but my brain was still done and I was ready to go out and play! File under adult A.D.D.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break