Releasing
I thought I would escape the annual holiday blues, but I guess I was wrong. My aunt invited to California and I couldn't get myself together enough to go. Now I regret it. I am going to visit a friend for a few days. I hope that keeps the blues at bay.
My cousin is dying. She was my mother's baby cousin. She didn't tell me she had cancer. I am feeling upset about that. I only found out from my other cousin. I knew that she was very sick. I also knew that she was very tired. I release her so she doesn't have to suffer anymore. There is nothing left to do and she has given up. I want to keep my memories of her as the vivacious person she is/was. She is a firecracker and she lived life according to her terms.
God bless her and should she make another recovery, God keep her in comfort until you are ready for her.
My cousin is dying. She was my mother's baby cousin. She didn't tell me she had cancer. I am feeling upset about that. I only found out from my other cousin. I knew that she was very sick. I also knew that she was very tired. I release her so she doesn't have to suffer anymore. There is nothing left to do and she has given up. I want to keep my memories of her as the vivacious person she is/was. She is a firecracker and she lived life according to her terms.
God bless her and should she make another recovery, God keep her in comfort until you are ready for her.
Comments
Post a Comment