Really Random Ramblings

  • Went to the strangest funeral ever today
  • Still working on building a winter wardrobe
  • Treated myself to a nice lunch today with views of the river
  • Rude employees in stores burn me up
  • I felt better today (physically and mentally) than I have felt in a long time
  • I think my vitamin regimen is finally kicking in
  • Adding pads, cushions, and arch support to your shoes is the best thing you can do for yourself
  • Sometimes we think we are suffering from serious ailments and do more damage by taking pain relievers rather than finding the source of the dis-ease
  • I really hope I can stay motivated and energized through the long, dark winter months
  • Lately I've been like a child, not wanting to go to bed at bedtime
  • Today I went shopping mostly for other people's kids
  • I did buy a few things for myself! 
  • I am tired of looking run down
  • It's time to make a change (as Michael Jackson would say)
  • I need to make some decisions FAST about 2012
  • Jill Scott has a right to be pissed about not being nominated for a Grammy
  • Yet, she is too blessed to be stressed
  • I <3 Jill Scott!
  • I am long overdue for some pampering - mani/pedi/massage
  • Google is really scary and stalkerish (it's not a coincidence the very store I shopped today has an ad in the sidebar!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break