Merry Christmas 2011
In Washington, D.C. this Christmas. No snow which is fine by me. Not feeling very Christmasy, but going through the motions. Sent flowers for my cousin's memorial. Fares were too high to fly out the week between Christmas and New Years.
Supastar sent me the annual Christmas text message. I am still deciding if I will respond. I haven't been responding to his messages this year. Not sure where I stand with him. Deep in my heart, I do believe I still love him deeply. But, is love enough?
Sitting in front of the TV watching "The Wiz." Feeling blessed. Not focused on the future right now. Just know I have to make a job change in 2012. Need to feel alive and appreciated.
Supastar sent me the annual Christmas text message. I am still deciding if I will respond. I haven't been responding to his messages this year. Not sure where I stand with him. Deep in my heart, I do believe I still love him deeply. But, is love enough?
Sitting in front of the TV watching "The Wiz." Feeling blessed. Not focused on the future right now. Just know I have to make a job change in 2012. Need to feel alive and appreciated.
Comments
Post a Comment