Going green

Since summer I have changed my diet to a more plant based diet. That has included slowly eliminating diary from my diet as well. I have noticed positive changes. My skin, which had deteriorated over the last couple of years, has improved significantly. My weight has maintained (though I want to lose). My energy has increased (when I take my vitamin and supplements daily).  I have less mucus and phlegm in my body so I am less congested and getting sick less often and for shorter bouts. As an added bonus, my periods, which had been getting progressively worse over the years, are lighter and less painful.


Since we are moving into the colder season, I have been adding meat back into my diet for dinner. I notice that the more meat I eat, the heavier and more painful my periods are. It also has an impact on my body odor and breath. I have virtually no odor when I don't eat meat.

Conclusion, vegetarian is the way to go to for me. I can't be a strict vegetarian, and I still need to have fish and some poultry in my diet, but  not daily and not in large amounts. Going back to what works for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break