Stormy Sunday
Didn't fall asleep until late last night/early this morning. Woke up late and went back to sleep. Woke to hear a storm outside. It's muggy which means I have no desire to head out today. I finally started moving around 1-ish and I am still contemplating going back to bed as I'm not feeling 100%. I probably need to go out and score a shot of wheat grass juice to stabilize my system.
My neighbor across the hall has gas. She has just been cooking away. I don't know how I missed getting my gas reconnected. I need to call Con Ed and see if they can turn it on tomorrow. Interestingly enough I hadn't been cooking on the stove much. I usually don't in the summer because it's just too hot. Coincidentally, just as this water main situation happened I was going to start cooking again. One good thing about this situation is that I was able to clean under my stove since the Con Ed guy pulled it out to do something. I thought it might as simple as turning the red knob back there, but no dice. Too bad the gas and electric are separate here. I would love to have a break on the July bill that I know is going to outrageous. Part of the reason I am dealing with the humidity today. It feels like the Amazon where the air is just heavy and wet. It is even difficult to break with the air gets like this. I may wind up turning the a/c on for while as my sinuses are closed up.
I'm feeling sluggish today. There is only a week left of vacation. I'm ready to go back to work, but I will miss my leisurely schedule. Time to put my discipline into practice on a daily basis. Off to try my new coffee and get motivated to go out. Good thing the festival runs until 7PM tonight.
My neighbor across the hall has gas. She has just been cooking away. I don't know how I missed getting my gas reconnected. I need to call Con Ed and see if they can turn it on tomorrow. Interestingly enough I hadn't been cooking on the stove much. I usually don't in the summer because it's just too hot. Coincidentally, just as this water main situation happened I was going to start cooking again. One good thing about this situation is that I was able to clean under my stove since the Con Ed guy pulled it out to do something. I thought it might as simple as turning the red knob back there, but no dice. Too bad the gas and electric are separate here. I would love to have a break on the July bill that I know is going to outrageous. Part of the reason I am dealing with the humidity today. It feels like the Amazon where the air is just heavy and wet. It is even difficult to break with the air gets like this. I may wind up turning the a/c on for while as my sinuses are closed up.
I'm feeling sluggish today. There is only a week left of vacation. I'm ready to go back to work, but I will miss my leisurely schedule. Time to put my discipline into practice on a daily basis. Off to try my new coffee and get motivated to go out. Good thing the festival runs until 7PM tonight.
Comments
Post a Comment