Mister Sandman

Mister Sandman is just beating on my eyelids right now. Crazy thing is I just woke up a bit over an hour ago. I am about to go back to sleep soon as I finish this post. I fixed a simple dinner of clam chowder with corn. Not as good as the crab soup I had in Maryland, but it left me feeling very satiated. I have no patience for foolishness, so I have an Alfred Hitchcock movie playing.

It was another unproductive day. I went online to research mattresses before I went bed shopping and got frustrated. Went through some papers, sent some follow up emails, washed the breakfast dishes then went to take a nap. Woke up groggy, but feeling better. Looked at my to do and was able to cross off one item. Tomorrow and Friday have to be more productive, by any means necessary. Sadly, we are expecting a hurricane to hit so hopefully that doesn't prevent me from doing what needs to be done. I am hoping I can get things situated at work Monday and Tuesday (no later than Wednesday) so I can have the end of the week to myself. Not ready to jump back in head first yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break