Staying the course

I'm really serious about staying on my lifestyle changes this time. I'm in that mindset where I have had enough and this is when I make major changes. The dietary changes are solid. I'm staying the course. It just requires that I shop more often because I am eating fresh food. This is definitely going to be an issue when I go back to work. I haven't yet had the nerve to go back to the gym or start doing any exercise yet. I really wanted to today, but it wasn't enough to get me in there. I'm also getting concerned about this rash on my arm. I don't know if it is related to my dietary changes or an outside cause. Looking it up on the internet is the worst thing I could have done. I'm going to to try a few things out before I go see a dermatologist. Now that I think about it I should probably be taking my apple cider vinegar daily. That usually clears everything up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break