Randomonium

  • I am listening to music that is considered popular and I am very disappointed in the state of music young people are listening to these day. Pure unadulterated garbage. Fortunately there are still true singers out there slipping through the cracks. 
  • Bossy invited me to her birthday celebration brunch with a bunch of her friends who I don't know. We don't stay in contact with her. Still salty about her keeping all of our video tapes from the project we were working on.
  • My friend in DC invited me down for a weekend or more next month. Since it seems I'm not going to California this summer I guess I will take him up on it. I have figure out what to do with Miss Thang and the car. I could drive but parking is probably just as bad out there as it is here. He offered a train ticket so I guess any money I would have spent on a real vacation I can use for parking and a pet sitter. I will have to see how the chips fall.
  • An old friend from way back in the day contacted me to say he was in town a couple of weeks ago. Sent me a text and called. I didn't respond. I'm getting so good at this. I just don't even want to be in the position for any guy to ask to crash at my place. We are all old enough now that we shouldn't be couch surfing. I think it's different if someone invites you, but men just feel entitled to invite themselves. I don't know if it would be different if I had a nice 2 bedroom like I had in Maryland where they would have their own bedroom and bathroom. Working towards getting myself there.
  • My old assistant sent me an email. I didn't reply back yet. I have to remember to respond to her email.  
  • I wonder why my HSBC ad on the sidebar is in an Asian language.
  • I wonder why no one told the rapper on "All of the Lights" that it is Morse Code and not Morris Code.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break