Procrastinating while B&M

Well, I finally buckled down and did the damn reference checks. My whole issue was it was on principle that I shouldn't have had that task dumped in my lap at the last minute. Now one of my coworkers is pushing to get her friend hired. I've already made my decision so there you go. Now maybe we can move on and I can have a proper vacation. I am being so productive. Usually I just sleep my vacations away but since I am changing my diet and sticking with it I seem to have more energy to function. Plus, the weather this year has been tolerable. When it gets too hot I just can't function. I still have a brand new a/c unit in the back of my car. While it has been in the 90s I've been able to manage with fans. If I get lucky I might be able to return it unopened!

Next up, getting my passport together! Been researching colleges and still not finding exactly what I am looking for. Getting it down!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break