Never say never
I thought I was done with school. I mean, I did always have plans along the line, well, someday to finish my second master's degree, but that was just in the back of my head. Well, I've decided that the only way I can move forward is to go back to school. I figured since I need to finish up at Howard anyway I would look into schools in the DC area. As it turns out, Howard has what I need so I am going to see if I can kill two birds with one stone and finish my second master's while earning a certificate in administration in my current field. I feel stuck right now in the position that I am in and unless someone takes pity on me it looks like I have to bite the bullet and head back to school. I'm too old for this! It looks like the doctorate program has pretty much the same course requirements, with the exception of the dissertation. I'm not going there. Bad enough I have to write a thesis. So, it is now in my head that in 2012 I am making that move. I want to enroll in Fall of 2012 so I'm getting all of my applications prepared now and we will see what happens in the next 12 months.
Comments
Post a Comment