I Do!

So I realized that it's now time that I start living like a "grown up." I also realized that in order to live the lifestyle I want to live I can't do it alone. Not with these student loans on my back. So the next plan of action is to find a husband with a decent salary and good credit. This seems to be the only feasible way I will be able live the way I want to live. In order to make that happen I have to step up my game. Operation find a husband is in full effect for the remainder of 2011. Making sure hair, nails, brows are always tight. Getting the body right and tight. Getting and staying focused on the bigger picture. Changing my priorities. A woman's got to do what a woman's got to do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break