Fourth
It's supposed to get up to 90 today. Let's hope it doesn't get that high. Not a huge fan of extreme heat...especially when it is accompanied by humidity. Every morning I wake up I have a green drink. I'm going to see how this works out for me. I seem to be less sluggish than normal so I will stick with it. Not sure what the plans are for today. In any event I am sticking with the vegetarian diet I've readopted. Wasn't really too much of a stretch and I feel so much better. Meat is just so hard for my body to digest. I am going to keep fish in my diet though because I need some protein and I am avoiding lots of carbs. The vegetables just don't stick with you. Not sure how people do those extreme diets because they just don't work for me. I really need to get in the gym though. Need to get my motivation up for that.
I really need to go upgrade my phone. It has lost it's everloving mind. I am still on the fence about upgrading to the iphone. When I can't decide what to do I do nothing.
Morning TV is weird.
I really need to go upgrade my phone. It has lost it's everloving mind. I am still on the fence about upgrading to the iphone. When I can't decide what to do I do nothing.
Morning TV is weird.
Comments
Post a Comment