Everyday I'm hustling

It may not seem like it, but I am on the grind trying to find a graduate program that will fit my schedule, is affordable, and doesn't have excessive requirements for enrollment. I said I was going to wait until 2012, but if I can do an e-learning program in the Fall I'm all for it.

One of my gripes is the fact that we should be improving as professionals. However, the money for professional development is not a priority. I wasn't even aware that the whole college reimbursement program had been sacrificed, nevertheless that in the (going on) three years I have been here I haven't had any P.D. with the exception of training that is for a program they are considering tossing out the window and another that didn't even apply to me! Mind you, I am on the P.D. committee. You know I will be speaking up about his issue. This is the second summer I have tried to get P.D. and been denied. Mind you, I am trying to better myself as a profession on MY free time. So tempted to send my resume to my old job...just to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break