Us vs. Them

I have come to realize that there are some people in life who live to be miserable. They thrive off of adversity and I am so blessed to have moved beyond a life of focusing exclusively on negativity. My life has become so rich as a result of learning to work with people I don't necessary life initially or becoming allies with people despite them snubbing or undermining me.

I just came back from an event that was so hostile you could feel the tension in the air. It wasn't a warm vibe at all. People commented that they were surprised more people didn't turn out for this event, but the fact is that the people didn't turn out didn't want to be around those negative people. The committee is a group of loud boisterous people who complain about EVERYTHING! They made my life HELL last year. They are downright toxic and feed off of each others energy.  As long as they are in charge they will continue to have low turn out for their events. *shrugs*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break