So pissed off
perhaps I am just really cranky because I tired from getting in too late last night but I am indeed pissy. When things are not structured and they should be structured it pisses me off. We had meetings all day and instead of an itinerary we were told we didn't have enough planned to warrant one. Then they proceeded to take up our whole day meeting about stuff we really didn't need to do right before we needed to take vacation. The issues that were brought off pissed a lot of people off because they were just presented without giving any actual answers or solutions or results. Them we were asked to do things at the last minute that are encroaching on our vacation time. My assistant, who really didn't need to be in these meetings since she was leaving us any way, could have been doing something else and then decided at the last minute she wasn't coming in tomorrow like she promised to wrap things up because she starts her new job. She agreed to come in the morning but I just have a feeling she is going to flake. We'll see.
Comments
Post a Comment