Raise on up!
Yeah! I got a raise! Still not making what I would like to make, but getting closer to it. I wish my total compensation (social security and insurance) was my salary. Getting closer to reaching my goal.
****
Just did my budget and determined that I can afford to move if I reduce my student loan payments in half. I also have another year to pay my car off and my insurance rates will also drop if I don't trade in my car. I think if I hold on and maintain another year I will be in position to do bigger and better things in my life. I was hoping this year would be the year, but another year is doable.
Patience is indeed a virtue.
****
Just did my budget and determined that I can afford to move if I reduce my student loan payments in half. I also have another year to pay my car off and my insurance rates will also drop if I don't trade in my car. I think if I hold on and maintain another year I will be in position to do bigger and better things in my life. I was hoping this year would be the year, but another year is doable.
Patience is indeed a virtue.
Comments
Post a Comment