The Last Minute

Caught up on my sleep last night. I was exhausted. Slept for 6 hours then got up and did a little virtual job hunting. Just trying to get my feelers out there to see what else is out there. Yesterday left a really sour taste in my mouth. Slept soundly and now dragging to get out the door to finish up loose ends at work. Told the assistant to not worry about it since it was storming this morning. Whatever doesn't get done now will get done by the new assistant in August. I just like to be slightly ahead of the curve, but what can you do? I'm not thinking I need to pack all of my personal items separately just in case I do wind up getting an offer I can't refuse. One of the jobs I saw was an opportunity to merge into the area of focus I want to move in without having to go back to school. Change is scary but so necessary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goal Setting

My baby has crossed the rainbow bridge

Took a break